- Dr. Anit SharmaPrinciple Dentist and Owner
After graduating from dental school in May of 2004, Dr. Anit Sharma quickly became a Royal College member. He continued his education by taking the Maxicourse of Oral Implantology in 2007, and an extensive bone grafting course in Henderson Nevada. He’s an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology. Always thirsty for knowledge and improving his skills for his patients, Dr. Sharma is trained in L-PRF Therapy and has treated patients with this modality for the last 3 years. L-PRF, or “Leukocyte-Platelet Rich Fibrin” promotes healing and bone growth from within your own body, as it uses your own blood. It’s an exciting field that speeds healing and recovery time post dental surgery.
In his spare time, Anit enjoys keeping fit by practicing and competing in Muay Thai martial arts, and spending time with his wife and two kids.
- Dr. Rajdeep Gill
A native of India, Dr. Rajdeep Gill practiced dentistry in that country from 1999 to 2004. A graduate of New York University’s College of Dentistry Dr. Gill also continued his education and certification further in Canada with courses in Oral Moderate Sedation plus Nitrous Oxide(Laughing gas), Endodontics and Implants. As member of the Ontario Dental Association (ODA) and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, Dr. Gill continues to upgrade his skills, trained in Dental Lasers and Gum Grafting. He enjoys all aspects of dentistry, but has a particular interest in root canal treatments, dental implants, and cosmetic dentistry. He also loves working with kids. He is welcoming and personable with his patients. Dr. Gill has the ability to make his patients feel relaxed and comfortable by getting to know them and understanding their dental needs. Always thinking of new and better ways to improve knowing they can trust and feel relaxed anytime they visit . In his spare time, Dr. Gill likes being with his family, travelling throughout the world, and spending time outdoors hiking, camping, and playing sports.
- Dr. Alan BobkinOrthodontist
Dr Bobkin has been providing our clients with orthodontic care for over 30 years. He graduated in 1979 from the University of Illinois with a Certificate of Proficiency in Orthodontics. Dr. Bobkin has 2 private practices in the GTA and attends patients weekly with us here at Avondale. He was the Clinical Demonstrator in the Department of Orthodontics at the U Of T School from 1980 to 1989 and the Assistant Head of Division of Orthodontics at Mt. Sinai’s Dental Clinic from 1980 to 2003. He is a member of the CAO, OAO, AAO, ODA to mention only a few organizations.
He enjoys time with his family , hockey, live theatre and cooking.
- Alex Hikita Hygientis
- Dr. Susan BangaAssociate dentistDr. Banga graduated from the Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry at The University of Western Ontario in 2012. Prior to that, she completed her undergraduate degree with an Honours Specialization in Biology at UWO in 2008.Dr. Banga’s goal in dentistry is to educate patient about their oral health and help them achieve a functional and beautiful smiles. She wants all her patients to feel comfortable and at ease and be confident that they are receiving the highest quality of care.Dr. Banga continues her education through various local and regional study groups and organizations.In her spare time, Dr. Banga enjoys hiking, reading and travelling.
- Barrie-Ann F.Dental Hygienist
- Ganisha GordonDental Assistant
- Maria DegoasDental Assistant
- Jasmin BassiAdministrator
- Julie NashAdministrator